Ocean colors, silver sun


This outfit's colors reminds me a day by the ocean; deep blue tones with a white splash and the sand warm and beige. I didn't have this on mind when I was putting it together but probably was influenced by the subtle happiness of this late summer holidays.
 I don't want to think yet in the autumn and the heavy rain right now I know is falling down, up in the north where I live, I am just enjoying the bright sunny south and holding on this little guilty pleasure. 


And I smile when I realized I actually picked the perfect pendant for this outfit: an Ethiopian handcraft picturing an smiling sun made of silver.


Con esta combinación no puedo evitar pensar en el mar y sus colores, azules intensos, espuma y arena. Aunque cuando la escogí no lo hice intencionalmente, seguramente influyo en mi la imagen de un día de playa.

O tal vez fué la sutil felicidad de estas vacaciones de verano mas bien tardías. No quiero pensar en el otoño, ni en que en la ciudad al norte donde vivo en la que en este mismo instante está lloviendo, solo quiero disfrutar el sol cegador y el calor del mediodía aquí en el sur.
Y no puedo evitar sonreírme cuando me doy cuenta que hasta el colgante que escogí parece a propósito con los colores de mi atuendo: un sonriente sol etíope de plata hecho a mano.

Blue wrapped batik pallazzo: Antik, Queretaro handmade / beige tank shirt: Bershka / beige crop cardigan: Veromoda / Leather sandals: León Leather / Silver pendant necklace: Ethiopian handcraft / Sunglasses: Nords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bizzare case of stripes

Nicely flat

Play into hands