Fur for spring

Still a bit chilly especially after dawn, but occasional sunny afternoons will make it up for you. Any way, is Friday already and that is good enough.
I bought this fur jacket  in a colourful and nice flea-market by downtown Mexico City,  where it is customary to negotiate the good's prices, not exactly my speciality. However  my friend  and companion got  me a great price and every time I wear this jacket I remember  him and smile. Because I miss him but also because the jacket is beautiful, so soft and warm.

Aunque todavía hace algo de frío, sobre todo al caer el sol, las ocasionales tardes soleadas lo compensan. Y hoy es viernes, asi que en realidad nadie esta pensando en el clima.
Esta chaqueta de pelo la compré en un mercadillo del centro de la Ciudad de México donde se acostumbra negociar el precio de las mercancías, para lo cual por cierto siempre he sido bastante mala. Sin embargo, el amigo que me acompañaba la consiguió a un precio buenísimo y cuando la uso me acuerdo de el y me pongo de muy buen humor. Tal vez porque lo extraño pero también porque es preciosa, suave y súper calentita.
 Black fur jacket: Maxima / V-neck black jersey: H&M / Silver miniskirt: Soviet / High heels ankle boots: Aldo / Red suede gloves: H&M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bizzare case of stripes

Nicely flat

Play into hands