Taste of tartan


I have always been fascinated by hats, caps, berets and everything covering my head. One of the few things I enjoy about Nordic winter is I have the chance to wear a different one every day. I started over-using them as a child and I have accumulated quite a diverse and colourful collection, many of them gift from people who know me well and they are always a hit.
This one however, I stole it from my brother and I must say that he almost didn't complain, a 70's Vintage tartan hat customized by himself warm, and waterproof, perfect for the extremely cold days of the winter.
Desde siempre me han fascinado los sombreros, las gorras, boinas y similares. Una de las pocas cosas que disfruto del invierno nórdico es poder usar uno distinto cada día. Comencé abusando de ellos de niña y he acumulado una buena colección variopinta y colorida, muchos regalo de gente que me conoce bien y que sabe que siempre serán un acierto.
 Este en cambio, se lo robé a mi hermano y debo decir que casi no puso resistencia: un  sombrero vintage de los 70's personalizado por el mismo, de lana, impermeable y calientito, ideal para estos dias soleados a veces, pero helados igual.

  Knitted gloves: Indiska /Olive wool jersey: Zara / jeans: Jc / Toffee boots: Capa de Ozono / Gray wool jacket: Taylored Vintage / Red T-shirt: Stradivarius
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bizzare case of stripes

Nicely flat

Play into hands